Your Oral Health & Beautiful Smile is Our Top Priority
At Zeik Dental, we offer our patients general and family dentistry services, providing our patients with personalized service. Our patients are part of our extended family. We work in a soothing environment and make every effort to ensure that both adults and children experience a pleasant dental visit. We have tried to look less like a dental office and more like a home while still maintaining the highest degree of infection control. When you visit us for your regular check-up or dental treatment, you are our special guest. Our staff members treat you with kindness and go out of their way to make you as comfortable as possible. We want your time with us to be an enjoyable experience. Preventative care is an integral part of what we do. We’ll give you and your children the tools you need to maintain healthy teeth and gums. For friendly family dental care, trust Zeik Dental. Learn more about our dentist Dr. Nicholas G. Zeik.
Our office provides comprehensive dental care for adults and children.
- Preventative Dentistry to maintain good oral health
- Cosmetic Dentistry to improve your smile by whitening teeth, placing laminate veneers or other means
- Sedation Dentistry to help anxious patients relax during treatment
- Periodontics to improve and maintain the gums and bone that support your teeth
- Operative Dentistry to remove decayed tooth and place fillings
- Endodontics to treat teeth with diseased pulps by performing root canal therapy
- Prosthodontics to restore optimal function and prevent further damage by placing crowns, bridges, partial and complete dentures or implant restorations
- Orthodontics to correct minor problems of alignment in adults
- Pedodontics to provide comprehensive dental care for children in a way that makes them happy to return
- Root Canal Therapy (Endodontics) Each tooth contains a strand of dental pulp filled with nerves and nutrients. If the dental pulp is damaged or infected, the nerves within a tooth die. These nerves must be removed in order to save the tooth. Also referred to as a endodontic treatment root canal, root canal therapy involves the removal of the diseased dental pulp, filling the hollow pulp chamber of the tooth, and sealing the treated tooth with a protective crown.
- Wisdom Teeth Extractions Wisdom Teeth, also known as third molars, are usually the last four of 32 teeth to erupt (surface) in the mouth. While not all wisdom teeth require removal, wisdom teeth extractions are most often performed because of an active problem or potential future problems. At our office we focus on quick and painless removal, therefore we take all necessary steps to assure you are relaxed and comfortable throughout the entire procedure. Post-operative instructions and medication (if necessary), will be provided to help manage any swelling or discomfort.
- Periodontal (Gum) Care Periodontal disease (gum disease) is caused by bacteria. If your gums feel tender, look red and swollen or bleed every time you floss, you could be at risk. Untreated gum disease has been linked to an increased risk of heart attack and stroke, so it’s important to keep up with your biannual dental checkups and cleanings. Appropriate treatment can slow or stop the progression of gum disease. Since there are different stages of gum disease (from gingivitis to advanced periodontitis), there are different levels of treatment. We specialize in non-surgical treatment of gum disease which is highly effective for early to moderate periodontal problems. While surgery is sometimes still the best option, we can now treat many cases with less invasive techniques such as local antibiotics, deep cleanings, medicated rinses and laser treatment.